07 April 2010

Conference

Semiannually The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints holds a general conference broadcast to television and radio. It is also printed in the Church's magazine "The Ensign." It is available for all.

This Conference has been quite an experience for me. O the greatness of Motherhood! Is there a greater calling in life? I am excited to become a mother. I want to raise my children in righteousness. I want to send an army of good people into the world. I want to teach my children to be good. I expect them to teach their friends and influence others for good. I want them to serve missions and think as missionaries every day.

Mothers and fathers have an amazing opportunity to shape the lives of young people, to teach them truth and surround them with light. Many see much darkness in the world, parents can teach their children to chase it away with light and goodness.

I am glad to have part in this glorious work of Motherhood. It is central to the plan of happiness. I am so glad that God teaches us through His beloved prophet and apostles.

No comments:

Post a Comment